The lessons are very interesting, informative and easy to understand. Daisy O. T.
Amazing. Very informative and easy to understand. Joanna A.
Easy to read, very informative. Bought a couple more courses for different subjects, excited to start them! Dakota M.
Six Sigma is a set of qualitative and quantitative quality tools that can help a business improve its processes. The efficiency built into the business processes brings about improved profits, confidence, and quality.
Course Value $350
Ultimately this effort is there to ensure customer satisfaction. The term Six Sigma comes from statistics to indicate that the process outputs fall within three standard deviations from the center (expected value) giving a range of six standard deviations (or 6 sigma- 6 ?). As a result in terms of individual outputs, it means you would have 3.4 defects per million items. This course is designed to introduce students to basic concepts of Six Sigma, particularly in continuous process improvement. Various quality tools used in process improvements will be explored as well as the importance of customer relationships. Courses in Lean, quality and teams will provide knowledge on the other aspects of how Six Sigma works. It is a predecessor to studies in Six Sigma Yellow, Green and Black Belt.
MODULE 1 • 3 LESSONS
• Learning Objectives
• Pre-Course Assessment
MODULE 2 • 2 LESSONS
SIX SIGMA BASICS
• DMAIC and DMADV?
MODULE 3 • 10 LESSONS
• Check Sheets and Flowcharts, Part 1
• Check Sheets and Flowcharts, Part 2
• Check Sheets and Flowcharts, Part 3
• Check Sheets and Flowcharts, Part 4
• Scatter Diagrams and Histograms, Part 1
• Scatter Diagrams and Histograms, Part 2
• Pareto Analysis
• Control Charts
• Cause-and-Effect Diagrams
• Improvement Tool Activity
MODULE 4 • 5 LESSONS
MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR GENERATING IDEAS
• Brainstorming and Affinity Diagrams, Part 1
• Brainstorming and Affinity Diagrams, Part 2
• Making Connections
• Other Idea Generating Techniques, Part 1
• Other Idea Generating Techniques, Part 2
MODULE 5 • 4 LESSONS
• Continuous Improvement
• How to Carry Out a Six Sigma Continuous Improvement Project, Part 1
• How to Carry Out a Six Sigma Continuous Improvement Project, Part 2
• Making Connections
MODULE 6 • 3 LESSONS
• Customer Satisfaction
• Obtaining Customer Feedback, Part One
• Obtaining Customer Feedback, Part Two
MODULE 14 • 7 LESSONS
A PERSONAL ACTION PLAN
• Starting Point
• Where I Want to Go
• How I Will Get There
• Recommended Reading List
• Post-Course Assessment
• Course Completion