I liked how the course was setup into sections, easy to read and easy to follow. Nick N.
So much to learn here & there is no rush, you work on your own pace. Jack F.
he explanations were very thorough and painted a picture of what to expect going forward. It covers a general layout of what to expect in each level of learning. Marina T.
Teamwork is essential in any successful enterprise, and to have effective teams, an organization must be comprised of individuals who pride themselves on being great team players. Many of us consider ourselves to be team players, but are we really?
Course Value $350
Do we know what that takes; and what managers consider to be the qualities that make a person a team player, or that make a good team player a ‘great’ team player? Everyone brings their own skills and strengths to the table; understanding how to use those skills within the context of a team is vital to help an organization succeed.
MODULE 1 • 3 LESSONS
• Learning Objectives + Exercise 1
• Pre-Course Assessment
MODULE 2 • 5 LESSONS
BEING A TEAM PLAYER
• Being a Team Player
• What is a Team Player
• Who Is a Team Player + Exercise 2
• Characteristics of a Team Player, Part One
• Characteristics of a Team Player, Part Two + Exercise 3
MODULE 3 • 9 LESSONS
BEING A GOOD TEAM PLAYER
• Being a Good Team Player
• Actions Speak Louder than Words, Part One + Exercise 4
• Actions Speak Louder than Words, Part Two
• How to Be a Good Team Player + Exercise 5
• Are You a Good Team Player?
• Take One + Exercise 6
• Be Prepared for the 'Teamwork' Question in an Interview, Part One
• Be Prepared for the 'Teamwork' Question in an Interview, Part Two
• The Interview + Exercise 7
MODULE 4 • 8 LESSONS
• Team Work Definition, Part One
• Team Work Definition, Part Two +Exercise 8
• Types of Workplace Teams
• A Closer Look, Part One + Exercise 9
• A Closer Look, Part Two + Exercise 10
• Five Types of Workplace Teams Organisations Need, Part One
• Five Types of Workplace Teams Organisations Need, Part Two
MODULE 5 • 9 LESSONS
WHY TEAMWORK FAILS
• Why Teamwork Fails
• Five Reasons, Part One
• Five Reasons, Part Two
• Employee Recognition, Part One
• Employee Recognition, Part Two
• Types of Recognition
• Tips for Recognising Employees, Part One
• Tips for Recognising Employees, Part Two + Exercise 11
• One Bad Apple...
MODULE 6 • 3 LESSONS
STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE TEAMWORK
• Strategies to Improve Teamwork
• 20 Strategies
• Bringing it All Together + Exercise 12
MODULE 7 • 4 LESSONS
A PERSONAL ACTION PLAN
• A Personal Action Plan + Exercise 13a
• Where I Want to Go + Exercise 13b
• How I Will Get There + Exercise 13c
• Course Summary
MODULE 8 • 3 LESSONS
• Recommended Reading List
• Post-Course Assessment
• Digital Workbook Submission
Further Your Learning Journey
Connect your SMART Mind. SMART Body. and SMART Soul. Further your learning with other related resources and courses.