I found the course to be interesting, educational and highly useful. Tracey J. C.
This class was awesome!!! Learned a lot of new concepts, that I use in my everyday life and can pass on to family and potential clients/customers. Shania N. B.
Easy to read, very informative. Bought a couple more courses for different subjects, excited to start them! Dakota M.
This course is a one-size-fits-all answer to fine-tuning your creative process and injecting innovative thinking into projects of all shapes and sizes.
Course Value $550
Get ready to kick start your creative thinking with some powerful creative tools (and a healthy sprinkling of inspiration!) A highlight of this course is an A-Z guide of practical activities to help you shake up your regular routine. Use these when you're stuck in a rut, or just to kick off a great brainstorm session! We have also included a series of Creative Exercises throughout the course to help you think outside of the box and get those creative juices flowing.
MODULE 1 • 7 LESSONS
INTRODUCTION TO CREATIVE THINKING
• What is Creativity?
• A Short History of Creativity
• The Brain and Creativity
• Genius and Eccentricity
• Are You a Creative??
• Think Like a Child
• Creative Exercise: Free Writing
MODULE 2 • 9 LESSONS
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CREATIVE THINKING
• Introduction to the Fundamentals of Creative Thinking
• Know Your Purpose
• Define Your Motivator
• The Perfect Environment for Your Creative Flow
• Set Aside Time
• It's Okay to Make Mistakes
• Enemies of Creativity
• What It Takes to Achieve Creative Success
• Creative Exercise: Randomize
MODULE 3 • 11 LESSONS
• Introduction to Generating Ideas
• Recalling Information
• How to Generate Ideas (Part 1)
• How to Generate Ideas (Part 2)
• How to Generate Ideas (Part 3)
• Dealing With Creative Block
• Creative Exercise: Do the Opposite
MODULE 4 • 11 LESSONS
BOOSTING YOUR CREATIVITY
• Introduction to Boosting Your Creativity
• A – 'A Change of Scenery' to 'Ask Your Dictionary'
• B-Da – 'Be a Child Again' to 'Daydream'
• De-Dr – 'Deprivation' to 'Dream Journal'
• F-I – 'Follow the Creative Greats' to 'Invent Your Food/Drink'
• K-P – 'Keep the Hot Parts' to 'Play Music'
• Q-R – 'Quantity over Quality' to 'Role-Play'
• S – 'Scribble' to 'Straight and to the Point'
• T-U – 'Take Pictures' to 'Ultimate Paper Airplane'
• W-Y – 'What You're Ignoring' to 'Your Imaginary Life'
• Z – 'Zzz'
MODULE 5 • 12 LESSONS
THE CREATIVE BUSINESS MINDSET
• Introduction to the Creative Business Mindset
• The Power of Ideas
• Creativity in the Workplace
• New Product Ideas
• The Product Development Process
• Thinking Outside the Box
• Reshaping the Sales Process
• Creative Strategic Alliances
• New Markets and Opportunities
• Fostering a Creative Work Culture
• Creative Exercise: SCAMPER
Further Your Learning Journey
Connect your SMART Mind. SMART Body. and SMART Soul. Further your learning with other related resources and courses.