Really enjoyed learning about the subject as it was something I have been curious about for a while. Great course! Susan H.
Wanted a Gua Sha course for ages! Thanks for listening to my suggestions. Pamela D.
Another awesome holistic course! Love, love love! Mischa P.
Gua Sha is an ancient traditional Chinese treatment in which the skin is vigorously rubbed to produce red marks. Today it is practiced as a common therapy and sort of home remedy across East Asia.
Course Value $350
So, do you want to learn a traditional home remedy that's been used to good effect to relieve colds, fatigue, aches, and pains for ages? Well, then this is the course for you. We'll learn all about gua sha, how it's done and it's benefits. And we'll show you how you can do it easily yourself in the comfort of your own home. Ready? Let's go!
MODULE 1 • 6 LESSONS
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
• Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Traditional Chinese medicine, Qi, Xue, Yin and Yang
• Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapies Part One
• Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapies Part Two
• Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapies Part Three
• Exercise 1
MODULE 2 • 6 LESSONS
GUA SHA ORIGINS
• Gua Sha Origins
• History of Gua Sha
• Gua Sha: How it works
• Gua Sha: How to do it
• Gua Sha: The benefits
• Exercise 2
MODULE 3 • 6LESSONS
GUA SHA BODY TREATMENT
• Gua Sha Body Treatment
• Gua Sha Body Treatment Tools
• Gua Sha Body Treatment Technique
• Gua Sha Case Studies
• Gua Sha Body Treatment Side Effects
• Exercise 3
MODULE 4 • 6 LESSONS
GUA SHA FACIAL TREATMENT
• Gua Sha Facial Treatment
• Gua Sha Facial Treatment Tools
• Gua Sha Facial Treatment Technique
• Gua Sha Face Rollers Treatment Technique
• Gua Sha Facial Treatment Side Effects
• Exercise 4
MODULE 5 • 2 LESSONS
WRAPPING IT UP
• Final Assessment
Further Your Learning Journey
Connect your SMART Mind. SMART Body. and SMART Soul. Further your learning with other related resources and courses.