Thank you for helping me and my family to live a healthier and happier lifestyle. Angela O.
I now have the key to starting a new journey and phase in my life. Shanell D. C.
This course was a huge help and eye opener. The course is very simple to navigate through, the information provided is very simple and to the point which is great as nothing was confusing at all. Great course to take and keep with you! Emma W.
This course has been designed to help you understand what stress is and give you the tools to manage stress and pressure in any situation.
Course Value $350
Are you one of the billions of people in the modern world plagued by stress and never-ending pressure? We thought so! Stress often rears its head when we feel a lack of control over a situation and don’t have the coping mechanisms to deal with it. In this course, you will be introduced to the biological reasons for the stress response, along with a number of exercises and relaxation techniques to help you combat stress and regain control at work, home, and everywhere in between.
MODULE 1 • 8 LESSONS
WHAT IS STRESS?
• Introduction to What is Stress?
• Stress and Humans
• Our Goal
• Why Stress is Bad
• The Purpose of Stress and its Effects on the Body
• 'Good' and 'Bad' Stress
• Pressure Versus Stress
MODULE 2 • 7 LESSONS
• Introduction to Understanding Stress
• Good Stress and Bad Stress
• Causes of Acute Stress
• Causes of Long-Term Stress
• Acute Stress Versus Long-Term Stress
• The Physical Symptoms of Stress
MODULE 3 • 11 LESSONS
DEALING WITH STRESS
• Introduction to Dealing with Stress
• Stress Relieving Exercise: 4-7-8 Technique
• Stress Relieving Exercise: Stretching
• Change Your Habits and Reduce Stress
• Stress-Relieving Relaxation Techniques
• Relaxation Technique: Diaphragmatic Breathing
• Relaxation Technique: Meditation
• The 7 Steps of Meditation
• Exercise and Stress Relief
• Stress and Your Body
• Summary Notes: Stress Management
MODULE 4 • 10 LESSONS
DEALING WITH PRESSURE
• Introduction to Dealing with Pressure
• What Is Pressure?
• The Force of Pressure
• The Pressure Myth
• The Cause and Effect of Pressure
• An Example: Tom, Fred and Steve
• Performance Paradox
• The Solution
• Dealing with Pressure
• Summary Notes: Dealing with Pressure
Further Your Learning Journey
Connect your SMART Mind. SMART Body. and SMART Soul. Further your learning with other related resources and courses.