Knowledge is power, and now I am armed with more power to defeat health issues as they happen and prevent many from happening. Debora L. K.
This course was very easy to understand and very efficient. I feel like I can use this information on a daily basis. I couldn't be happier now that I see what I was doing wrong and am able to correct it thanks to this course. Brittany W.
This really is a great reading course for people looking to understand their anger, and how to deal with it when it arises. Thank you for the opportunity to go through it and thank you for providing such good material for people to actually learn something from to better their own lives. Gavin L.
This course will introduce you to practical techniques that will help you to control, calm and release your anger without negatively impacting your personal and professional life.
Course Value $350
If your anger is negatively affecting your personal or professional relationships, this course is a must! The course begins with an honest self-assessment to help you really understand how your anger is impacting your life, and the lives of those around you. We’ll then explore the many types of anger, their benefits and drawbacks, and how you can manage your anger on a daily basis to improve your quality of life. Included are practical techniques for managing anger at home and in the workplace, as well as tools to help you identify and effectively manage anger in children and teenagers.
MODULE 1 • 19 LESSONS
INTRODUCTION TO ANGER MANAGEMENT
• Anger Self-Assessment
• Is an Anger Problem Present in Your Life?
• The Aftermath of Anger and It's Effects
• The Various Types of Anger
• The Benefits of Anger
• Anger Management in the Workplace
• The Price of Anger
• Physical Signs of Anger
• Ten Basic Anger Management Techniques
• Diffusing Anger With Positive Self Talk
• Diffusing Anger With Assertiveness
• How to Communicate Assertively
• Serve them a Sandwich
• An Example of Serving A Sandwich
• Some Final Anger Controlling Tips
• Further Self-Help
• Preparing to Look For Help
• Addiction to Anger
• Calming Your Anger
MODULE 2 • 6 LESSONS
• Introduction to Releasing Anger
• Step 1: Realize Anger is a Choice
• Step 2: Pinpoint the 24 Forms of Anger
• Step 3: Stop Giving and Talking Guilt
• Step 4: Stop Casting Blame
• Step 5: Create Realistic Expectations Conclusion
MODULE 3 • 5 LESSONS
• Youth Anger
• Anger Management For An Angry Child
• Ten Tips For Dealing With Angry Children
• Handling Your Angry Teenager
• Digital Workbook
Further Your Learning Journey
Connect your SMART Mind. SMART Body. and SMART Soul. Further your learning with other related resources and courses.