This fresh start lifestyle change was just was I need to jumpstart my new healthy lifestyle I m so glad I found this easy to follow course. Sherrilla B. H.
I found this course to be very informative and interesting. It was easy to understand and complete. I look forward to applying what I've learned into my every day life. Stephanie C.
This program was very informative. Tina T.
In this course, you will be introduced to the Buddhist concept of mindfulness and how this practice has been adapted for modern, secular use.
Course Value $800
Mindfulness is continuing its reign as one of the most popular techniques for managing the stress and the pressures of the modern world, and for good reason. Mindfulness requires no special equipment and can be practiced anytime, anywhere. Through a series of lessons, knowledge checks, and practical exercises, you will learn how to observe and interpret your emotions and thoughts in order to increase productivity, reduce stress and anxiety, and become your best self.
MODULE 1 • 25 LESSONS
INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS
• Introduction to Mindfulness
• Bare Attention
• Practical Exercise 1
• Psychological Concept of Mindfulness
• Practicing Mindfulness
• Practical Exercise 2
• Practical Exercise 3
• Mindfulness & High Performance Emotions
• Swing Emotions & Blue Emotions
• Dichotomous Reasoning
• Magnification and Minimization
• Filtering and Jumping to Conclusions
• Distorted Thinking
• Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
• Mindfulness and Gratitude
• Practical Exercise 4
• Forming a Habit
• Cultivating the High Performance Emotions
• Cultivating Enthusiasm
• Cultivating Confidence
• Cultivating Tenacity
• Mindfulness and Leadership
• Focus, Compassion and Creativity
• Further Reading
Further Your Learning Journey
Connect your SMART Mind. SMART Body. and SMART Soul. Further your learning with other related resources and courses.