Very informative and easy to use and read. Enjoyed the 30 day meal plan that enabled me to put theory into practice. Highly recommend if would like more information on the ketogenic diet. Rebecca B.
This course was a huge help and eye opener. The course is very simple to navigate through, the information provided is very simple and to the point which is great as nothing was confusing at all. Great course to take and keep with you! Emma W.
I was thoroughly impressed by the informative course that Smart Majority produced. The well written, detailed information was easy to follow and learn with a clear format and comprehensive work book at the end. I would highly recommend a course to broaden your knowledge in your chosen areas. Maxine H.
This course will introduce you too the keto diet, a natural and healthy approach to sustainable weight loss and overall health.
Course Value $495
The ketogenic diet is a low carb high fat (LCHF) diet that can help you to achieve sustainable weight loss, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and improve sleep, digestion, and energy levels. The keto diet is also recommended as a complementary therapy to help fight and prevent cancer. In this course, we'll take you through the basics eating keto, including a handy, low carb shopping list to help you navigate the grocery store and a 30-day meal plan to get you started on the right track!
MODULE 1 • 13 LESSONS
INTRODUCTION TO THE KETO DIET
• What is the Keto Diet?
• The Carb Cycle
• Lipolysis and Ketosis
• What the Science Says
• Benefits of a Ketogenic Diet
• The Leptin Equation
• Blood Insulin Levels
• Types of Carbohydrates
• Glycemic Load and the Glycemic Index
• Reducing Carbs and Calculating Impact Carbs
• Rules of the Ketogenic Diet
• Evaluating Macronutrients
• Types of Fat and Optimal Intake
MODULE 2 • 13 LESSONS
WHAT TO EAT ON A KETO DIET
• Introduction to What You Can Eat
• Eat: Meat, Fish, Poultry and Seafood
• Eat: Fats, Dressings and Soy Vegan Protein
• Eat: Vegetables
• Eat: Fruits, Nuts and Seeds
• Eat: Herbs, Spices, Eggs, Dairy and Cheeses
• Eat: Zero Carb Drinks and Alcohol
• Eat: Miscellaneous and Snacks
• Avoid: All Sugars, Baked Goods, Sweets and Candy
• Avoid: Processed/Packaged Snacks and Dairy
• Avoid: Sugary and Starchy Fruit
• Avoid: Starchy Vegetables, Grains and Starches
• Avoid: Legumes and Drinks
MODULE 3 • 5 LESSONS
PREPARING TO EAT KETO
• Sample 1 Day Keto Menu
• Eating Out on Keto
• Testing for Ketones
• Optional Supplements
• Frequently Asked Questions
MODULE 4 • 31 LESSONS
30-DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
• Introduction to the 30-Day Keto Meal Plan
• 30-Day Meal Plan (30 Lessons)
Further Your Learning Journey
Connect your SMART Mind. SMART Body. and SMART Soul. Further your learning with other related resources and courses.